<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dan Goodman's prediction and politics journal.

Saturday, August 02, 2003

Friday 1 August 2003. I don't have television. My favorite coin laundry does. (There's one a few blocks away which has multiple screens, and now also an Internet connection.)

I saw "The Simpsons" -- which some people apparently consider the best cartoon show ever -- for the first time. It bored me. Not a great surprise; when I saw Seinfeld, it looked and sounded like a standard sitcom rather than a Great Innovation.

Speaking of boredom -- I returned home by way of Uptown. The Art Fair has taken it over for the weekend.

The only thing of interest at the Art Fair was deep fried Oreos and deep fried Twinkies. And I wasn't interested enough to try either one.

In one way, I'm feeling better than I have for a while. I've gotten a lot of stiffness out of my body.

But I'm tired. I haven't had enough sleep recently, and it's been irregular.

[View/Post Comments]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?