<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dan Goodman's prediction and politics journal.

Monday, October 27, 2003

Monday October 27, 2003. I got more written than I'd expected, though not as much as I'd hoped. Almost 1600 words added to this draft of "The Caterpillar on the Leaf."

From here on, I don't really know what happens. I know what the protagonist ends up learning.

Most of the planning I did on the story was waste motion. Next time, I'll try starting with the opening situation and a rough idea of the ending.

___________________________________________
We’re only human after all.
Posted by Maria [Farrell]

Last Friday night, I went along with a friend to a cello recital in the Marais, an arty area of Paris. We missed the right door three times in the dark, but finally found our way upstairs, through an ordinary old apartment building complete with post boxes, lights on a timer, little old ladies and exhortations to keep the door shut, to the last remaining temple in Europe of Comte’s humanist religion, the Chapel of Humanity....
http://www.crookedtimber.org/archives/000732.html

_______________________________________
From the UK edition of Google News:
Brain's Faggots maker calls in receiver
Independent - 4 hours ago
The maker of Mr Brain's Faggots and owner of Sara Lee UK, Hibernia Food, has called in receivers, it emerged yesterday.
2000 Hibernia jobs threatened The Times (UK)
Administration threatens 2000 Hibernia jobs Guardian
4ni.co.uk - BBC News - Ananova - Middlesbrough Evening Gazette - and 14 related

email Dan Goodman
All comments assumed to be for publication, unless I'm told otherwise.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?