<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dan Goodman's prediction and politics journal.

Thursday, December 04, 2003

Wednesday December 3, 2003. To HealthPartners Uptown Clinic. It looks like I won't be a diabetic, as long as I eat like one. The quick test using a drop of blood from a finger showed my blood glucose as being on the safe side of the borderline. My blood pressure was down to a safe level. And I'd lost about nine pounds in thirteen days.

Just to make sure, I got another fasting glucose test. Till the results from that come in,
things are still uncertain.

To Steeple People Thrift store. Then across Lyndale Avenue to the Wedge, where I bought unsalted nothing-added peanut butter, corn tortillas, and dried figs.

However, I also bought some candied ginger, a small piece of cheese, and a spinach-feta pastry.

To Pillsbury House. There wasn't much CBN data entry to do.

Writing: Yesterday I got "The Caterpillar on the Leaf" printed out. Saturday will be the Rivendell Group's annual "Readings From Rivendell." I plan to read what I've got done so far on the story. I'm freezing it till after I get whatever comments come Saturday. (I already know one thing needs to be corrected; the information that Jenny Toenails was captain of the Naglfar somehow dropped out in reworkings.)

Meanwhile, I'll be outlining "Some Their Gold, and Some Their Gear".

email Dan Goodman
All comments assumed to be for publication, unless I'm told otherwise.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?