<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dan Goodman's prediction and politics journal.

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Sunday January 25, 2004. Today, I didn't leave the house. I've been lethargic all day.

What went right: Culinary invention. It wasn't drastically innovative: ground turkey fried with carrot chips, apple slices, and onion.

Writing. The first two paragraphs of a story. Not "of the first draft, and may be deleted from a subsequent draft or end up in the middle, or...". For the first time I can remember, I'm certain this is the correct beginning. And I don't expect it to undergo more than minor rewording.
_____________
Someone I know through Usenet has an article in the Christian Science Monitor:

You've got mail. But don't know it.
A few important e-mails are lost when firms use software to eliminate
spam. By Sal Towse
http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0126/p16s02-wmgn.html

email Dan Goodman
All comments assumed to be for publication, unless I'm told otherwise.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?