<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dan Goodman's prediction and politics journal.

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Thursday February 12, 2004 I made some phone calls I ought to have made earlier.

***Writing: Progress on the "Elfland Letter" story. I've now worked out why the protagonist does something dumb and then something smart. They're both done toward the same goal.

I don't yet know what the viewpoint character's motives are. Then again, neither does he.

For the "Somebody killed her husband and she wants to know who to thank" story, I asked a gun-related question and got some useful answers. And found out I knew a bit less about handguns than I'd thought I did.

And I found this website: http://www.motionpicturearmourer.com/q&a.htm

Among the questions answered: 6. How important is Advising the Police of our Film Shoot?
I would've thought that was a no-brainer, but apparently there are people who need expert advice on this.
___________________________
From EurekAlert http://www.eurekalert.org/pubnews.php
Public Release: 12-Feb-2004
Cognitive Brain Research
UCI study reveals why some people may be 'born to smoke'
Why are some people hopelessly addicted to cigarettes, while others seemingly can quit at will? A UC Irvine College of Medicine study reveals for the first time the underlying brain mechanisms that link personality traits to nicotine addiction.
National Institutes of Health, UCI Transdisciplinary Tobacco Research Use Center
____________________
http://www.odd-sex.com/default.htm
The Encyclopedia of Unusual Sex Practices
Among their entries: Safe Sex

email Dan Goodman
All comments assumed to be for publication, unless I'm told otherwise.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?