<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dan Goodman's prediction and politics journal.

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Wednesday February 18, 2004. To Pillsbury House. The Community Barter Network is now on the web, and an announcement needed to be mailed out. I also did a bit of the usual data entry.

CBN had been on the web at one time, as a group of forums on the TC Freenet's server. This time it's on the Pillsbury United Communities server.

***Writing: I'm trying something new (for me) with the "Juliet shoots Romeo" story. 1) I'm starting by working out a description of the viewpoint character; 2) I'm describing him by how he sees other people and the world around him.

email Dan Goodman
All comments assumed to be for publication, unless I'm told otherwise.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?