<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dan Goodman's prediction and politics journal.

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Tuesday April 6, 2004. To Pillsbury House. The Community Barter Network is being switched to different software. It's faster, and easier to use; but some things can't be done till certain information has been added. And I'm just beginning to get familiar with it.

The Volunteer Coordinator is leaving for another job soon. That's going to make things interesting till a replacement is hired.

After I left Pillsbury House, I walked to Mercado Centro and bought corn tortillas at one of the little groceries. They're fresher and cheaper than the supermarket ones; and lower in sodium.

Stopped in at Uncle Hugo's, continued home.

The bus strike has been good for my health.

***Writing: The experts on faster-than-light travel are paleontologists. I've added that information to "Well Met...."

I didn't expect to get anything more written till after Minicon.

***Someone on Forward Motion posted the URL of the Bookaminute site
http://rinkworks.com/bookaminute/
After looking at it, I posted this:

There was a boy named Romeo and a girl named Juliet. Their families were enemies. They fell in love. They were both stupid, so they both died.

email Dan Goodman
All comments assumed to be for publication, unless I'm told otherwise.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?