<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dan Goodman's prediction and politics journal.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Tuesday June 22, 2004. Interesting If True:

The Nigerian Letter (formerly The Spanish Prisoner) is being dumbed down, down, down. From my email:

DEAREST FRIEND,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?. I INHERITED US$31.5M, I WANT YOU TO ASSIST ME INVEST THIS AMOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.
I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY SO THAT I CAN TELL YOU MORE DETAILS.

NERO KINGS

[June 20] in 1837, Pope William IV of the Holy British Empire dies, and is succeeded by his daughter, Pope Victoria I. Victoria takes the stagnant Catholic empire and extends its rule from Europe onto every continent in a papacy that lasts for 70 years. Many during her reign believed that she was Arthur finally reborn, but this was squashed as heresy.
http://althistory.blogspot.com/2004/06/best-ltd-formed-interstellar-peace.html
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?