<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dan Goodman's prediction and politics journal.

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Friday July 2, 2004. I couldn't remember if I'd called in a prescription yesterday. Solution: use the automated phone system, check to see if it's ready. If I haven't called it in, the system will express bewilderment.

It was ready. I went to the HealthPartners Uptown pharmacy and picked it up.

To Steeple People thrift store, where I again found a pair of sandals which fit me. Doc Martens; my footwear is going upscale.

Across the street to the Wedge Co-op. Samples being given out -- a salad based on sugar peas, with either shrimp or tofu. Since I don't like shrimp, I opted for tofu.

Samples of designer tea.

I bought a few things to eat, returned home.

***Email: My first "Nigerian Letter" in French: Je suis la seule fille de mon Père Honorable FRANCOIS ANTOINE MOUSSA qui étais un homme très riche, un entrepreneur du Gouvernement pendant le régime du Feu Président Samuel Doe qui a été assassiné par le mauvais chef des guerriers appelé Charles Taylor qui est récemment en exil au Nigéria.
_________________
In other news, Robert Gottlieb, fresh from wrestling with Bill Clinton's MY LIFE, has taken over as Rowling's new editor for Book Six.
http://www.sarahweinman.com/confessions/2004/06/harry_potter_vi.htm

Crossover fanfiction, anyone?
___________________
Writing: Daily Exercise -- Done.

"Well Met, Well Met, My Own True Love" -- The voices in my head said to change point of view -- from tight third person to first person. Crap!

I made the changes. Then I checked the wordcount. About 5,000 words, for a story intended to end up about 6,000 words. This is not as good as it sounds, because there's a fair amount of description which needs to be added.

"They Might Be Windmills" --

"History Line" --
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?