<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dan Goodman's prediction and politics journal.

Friday, July 23, 2004

Friday July 23, 2004. Yesterday, I got more exercise than I'd realized -- enough to be stiff and tired today.

***Cookery: Chicken livers with ginger. I like it, though amounts need adjusting.

Later: Fried egg with ginger. I'm not sure yet whether that experiment's worth repeating.

Mail today included the Penzeys Spices catalog. Since I began seriously avoiding salt, I've become dependent on their Florida Seasoned Pepper. It includes citric acide (aka sour salt) and lemon and orange peel.

The Wedge Co-op has Lemon Pepper, which is similar.
___________
A cartoon by George Price shows a man listening to the radio while he watches TV news and reads the newspaper. His wife says to a neighbor "And every hour on the half hour, those damn carrier pigeons."

If your lease bars carrier pigeons, you can now fill the gap with two blogs which aggregate convention blogs: http://www.conventionbloggers.com and http://politics.feedster. There's the usual percentage of pigeon droppings, of course.
_________________
Writing: Daily exercise -- Done.

"Well Met, Well Met, My Own True Love" -- The new ending is in place.

"They Might Be Windmills" --

"History Line" --

"Port Useless" --
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?