<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dan Goodman's prediction and politics journal.

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Tuesday July 13, 2004. A song for this political season:

I'm gonna tell, I'm gonna tell
I'm gonna holler and I'm gonna yell
I'll get you in trouble for everything you do
I'm gonna tell on you

...............
But I'm not gonna tell Momma what I did to you
I'm gonna tell on you

(Rosalie Sorrels, "I'm Gonna Tell On You")

IMPORTANT POLITICAL LESSON FOR ALL CANDIDATES: BE SURE TO PAY YOUR CONSULTANT! Congressman John Sullivan (R-OK) is learning what can happen when a candidate has a bitter falling out with a campaign consultant -- especially when that consultant knows a lot more about you than you'd ever want the public to know......
http://politics1.com/

From the UK edition of Google News:
Honours System Out-Dated and Class-Bound - MPs
The Scotsman - 25 minutes ago
The ancient titles of Sir and Dame should be dropped and the Order of the British Empire scrapped and replaced by a new Order of British Excellence, a committee of MPs said today.
MPs say scrap knighthoods Reuters
MPs urge early night for dames Guardian
MSNBC - Bloomberg - Glasgow Evening Times - BBC News - and 69 related
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?