<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dan Goodman's prediction and politics journal.

Monday, August 16, 2004

Sunday August 15, 2004. Spam email: an ad promising to add at least three inches to my purple-headed soldier of pleasure. Then one guaranteeing at least four more inches, with the same website listed.

I await the next few messages.

***Colin Powell won a cat show prize -- this information posted by Tony Von Krag to the Mnstf Natter list. Which made me realize that I haven't yet seen any analysis of the werecat vote (or the lycanthrope vote in general). Every other group which includes potential voters has been scrutinized; why not this one?

Yes, the cat which won claims to be someone other than the human cabinet official. But I can't recall seeing them both at the same time.
__________
Body and Soul Magazine has an article on finding your spiritual path. Just as a vegan might get something useful from a meat cookbook, I got some useful things from this article. But it takes for granted that your path is one that's been marked out by certified spiritual-path practitioners.

Whatever my path might be, it's not on anyone else's map. I need to find it (and blaze it) for myself.
____________________
Writing: daily exercise -- Done.

"They Might Be Windmills" --
"History Line" --
"Port Useless" --
"Well Met, Well Met, My Own True Love" --
____________
Decluttering: Trash gathered up and taken out.

Mindwork: Some mini-meditations.

Bodywork: I tried wearing ankle weights while I typed. It may be useful; but so far I can only manage it for a short time.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?