<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dan Goodman's prediction and politics journal.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Thursday September 2, 2004 (continued).

Writing: daily exercise -- Done, posted to rec.arts.sf.written: If I am Ever The Dragon:

1. Whenever I feel a compulsion to amass gold and jewels, and do nothing with my wealth except count it to make sure it's still there, I will seek psychiatric help. Preferably from a psychiatrist with expertise in dealing with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, subcategory Checkers and Hoarders.

2. I will pay for all domestic animals I eat, and will pretend to be inept at haggling over the price.

3. I will look into the possibility of using my wealth to start a bank.

4. I will insist on paying taxes; this will greatly reduce the King's enthusiasm for having me killed. I will also discuss the possibility of military service.

5. Instead of kidnapping princesses to serve me, I will advertise my willingness to employ low-born female orphans.

"They Might Be Windmills" -- Sketched in the changes some characters undergo. Changed the final scene from notes to zero draft.
________
Decluttering: Trash taken out.

Mindwork: I've been using the new toy (see previous installment).

Bodywork:
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?